Cognilements does not charge any processing fee or service charge from the Applicants for online payment. However applicants have to bear the necessary transaction charge plus service tax applicable for online payment of Application fee. This charge will be taken by e-payment solution provider for giving this service. Charges are mentioned in Cognilements payment Portal where Applicant proceeds for online payment.
General Terms and Conditions for Online-Payments
1. Once a client has accepted these Terms and Conditions, they may register and avail the Services.
2. Cognilements’ rights, obligations & undertakings shall be subject to the laws in force in India, as well as any directives/ procedures of Government of India, and nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be in derogation of Cognilements' right to comply with any law enforcement agencies request or requirements relating to any Client’s use of the website or information provided to or gathered by Cognilements with respect to such use.
3. Each individual/organization accepts and agrees that the provision of details of his/ her use of the Website to regulators or police or to any other third party in order to resolve disputes or complaints which relate to the Website shall be at the absolute discretion of Cognilements.
4. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Client and Cognilements. These Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the Client and Cognilements. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
5. The entries in the books of Cognilements and/or the Payment Service Providers kept in the ordinary course of business of Cognilements and/or the Payment Service Providers with regard to transactions covered under these Terms and Conditions and matters therein appearing shall be binding on the Applicant and shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payment Gateway Cancellation & Refund Policy
In case of cancellation made up to 15 days prior to the start date of the event, a 10% processing charge will be levied on the net amount before refunding. No refunds can be made for cancellations done less than 15 days prior to the event start date. All refunds will be processed after the conclusion of the event. All refund will be made manually through cheques/ DD/Banker’s Cheques and transaction costs (if any) will be borne by the payer. There will be no electronic reversal/refund of payments.
Please be aware, however, that Cognilements will release specific personal information about the Clients if required to do so in the following circumstances:
a) in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, statute, or court order, or
b) if any of client actions on Cognilements website violate the Terms of Service or any of Cognilements’ guidelines for specific services, or
d) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the security, integrity of Cognilements website/offerings.